Tuesday 22 May 2012

House on the Main

We are finally ready to show off the house.
Let me know what you think.

My camera skills aren't as good as my construction skills
but it still shows quite well in photos.

These are the first ones, with more to come.

I think I need a wide lens, to fit everything in one frame, 
but you can get an idea anyway.

One more day of tidying and finishing touches and then we move outside to the garden and exterior painting. 

Now all I need is all your positive vibes so this house can 
Sell, Sell, Sell!!

Upstairs bedroom #1

Upstairs bedroom #2

View of backyard from bedroom #2

Master Bedroom
Powder room off kitchen
Entryway (I feel like I'm walking crooked)

Newly finished stairs

one quarter of living room with newly finished

seating area in the kitchen




No comments:

Post a Comment